BodyTite Forum

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Failed Necktite
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Failed Necktite
Failed Necktite 2 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Hiya Everyone

You will have seen I have posted a few comments and responses to other people on this site re Bodytite and in relation to my own failed Necktite procedure.

It has now been 4 months and I have been left with a very bad wrinkled area right underneath my chin after having Necktite which was not there before.

I am due to go back to the surgeon in early March but I just wanted to ask anyone out there if they have had a successful Necktite procedure? I did not have this loose skin under my neck before the procedure but, despite advising the doctor not to remove fat since I believed I only needed tightening as I am only as size 10, he removed fat and now I have been left with this dreadful and embarrassing loose skin directly under my chin right down the front of my neck.

There is no way I want to live with my neck looking like, particularly since people are noticing it every day and a work colleague commented "don't loose any more weight coz your neck is looking like a turkey" and I had to politely inform her that I had not lost any weight at all. The surgeon keeps telling me that it could still tighen up but needless to say I do not believe it will.

Any advice would be so very appreciated.

Julie Gee
JulieGee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Failed Necktite 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Julie...

I had neck-tite and upper arms done yesterday... i redressed both areas few hours ago and noticed on my neck loose skin that wasnt there before... i know its only day one for me, but after reading your post it looks like the same thing as you... im a 10/12 and no fat on my neck either... Mr Ashton did my proceedure and was extreemly knowledgeable about not taking out to much fat and doing more of the tightening.. do you think by wearing compression garment this will help? or is your neck still the same? My arms dont look any different but im keeping an open mind.... my worst fear is not only will i still have to keep arms covered in summer but my neck too.... how depressing... can you let me know how your getting on julie... Many thanks pp.....
pp
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hiya PP

I am so sorry to have to tell you that I did not get an improvement in my neck. I am now having consultations with regard to having a surgical Necklift whereby the loose skin will be cut away and this is going to cost me approximately £4,500 but I can't bear looking at my loose sagging neck - I am so so concious of it too.

I was actually considering a having a Necktite re-do with Dr Ashton (a different surgeon to the one who did my original Necktite and who quite frankly should be struck off!!) and so I would be interested to see how you get on.

My idiotic surgeon removed fat from my neck when he should not have (I am a size 10/12). However, after going to see Dr Ashton, he assured me he could tighten my neck if I did decide to have the Necktite done again. I am still having a think about what to do next to be honest so I would really appreciate any feedback you can give regarding your progress.

The first few weeks after my procedure, I had very bad hanging skin under my neck region but it did gradually tighten but unfortunately I was left with loose skin which I will have to have removed. There was another post on here with regard to Necktite and the same problem and she too had to have a surgical necklift after having the Necktite procedure done with doctor who has had terrible reviews on here but I am unable to name him for legal reasons apparently!!
JulieGee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Hi PP

How are you getting on with the loose skin under your neck has it tightened any?
JulieGee
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

CLICK HERE to visit InvasixUK.com