BodyTite Forum

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FACETITE AND NECKTITE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FACETITE AND NECKTITE
FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
was wondering if anyone had experienced having the Facetite or Necktite procedure.
What was it like, was it painful afterwards and was there a lot of swelling on the face.
when could you wash your hair.
caz3784
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi. I had the necktite done last week to remove the fat under my chin. I also had the bodytite for the inner thighs. Both procedures were with a Groupon voucher through Q Clinic in Harley Street. The necktite operation was uncomfortable, not really painful but certainly not very nice. They inject a fluid into your neck (via two small insertion points in your neck) and your neck area becomes really really tight. This didnt bother me when done on my thighs but I was more conscious of this with the neck procedure as could feel the pressure on my airway which is not a nice feeling, although at no point was the airway blocked. You have to wear a head compression mask for 48 hours afterwards and not get the area wet. I was told I could not shower for 5 days - so no washing hair during that period. The puncture wounds on my neck healed really quickly though, when I went to change the dressings the following day I couldnt really see where the insertion points were! There was a little bruising and swelling but was still able to go to work on the third day and not look odd. I wasnt overly happy with the clinic, it seemed a bit unprofessional. I didnt know about the diet, they only told me I should go on a no carbs diet after the surgery - which really really annoying as had stocked the fridge so I could go home after the surgery and recover - only nothing I had bought was right! I also got told after the op that I cant even walk up gentle slopes - which I do each day to get to work. This also annoying that I wasnt told sooner. There was also a lot of discharge from my inner thighs and my trousers were sticky and wet by the time I got home. My neck brace also ended up quite wet and bloody , but was hidden. I also had to buy my own dressings, again they only told me this post surgery that I had to do so, I would rather have bought them beforehand. The dressings need to be changed every day. On the third day I stopped wearing dressing on my neck though as there was no discharge and I couldnt even see insertion point to be able to then cover it. I was also given a compression garment for my thighs which has to be worn all the time for 6 weeks. Its not one size fits all. I ended up having to cut the bottom off my compression garment as it was much too tight behind my knee and I was getting big deep red welts, even after two days of wear. If based solely on the results as of today I wouldnt in hindsight do it again as cant see any change or improvement at all. I believe you have to wait a few months though so I may revise my current opinion if it starts to tighten with the new collagen.
Hope this helped.
jandals
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I had necktite done on my neck just 2 days ago, think Doctor did mostly under chin, next day is not too bad, I do not have any bandages and it does not appear to be oozing much at all, just a few very small lumps under the skin, which I hope will settle down in a few weeks. I also had fractora done as well, which is attached to the bodytite/Necktite machine. Fractora is like laser and dermer roller, rolled into one with fine little needles being rolled all over your face. I will let you know how every thing turns out and would appreciate any feedback on this matter.
10helly
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hello,
Jandals and 10helly, would you mind reporting back in 5/6 weeks and let us know what you think about your necktite and how you are feeling.
I am considering having this treatment, but there's not enough 'reviews' to research properly. I'm not sure about the befor and after photo's placed on website, leaflets, as these can sometimes be 'touched up'.
Always better to get feedback from someone whose 'been there and done that'

Many thanks in anticipation for you responses.
Caroline
CarolineB
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi,

I would love to share my own experience with London Dermatology Centre. From beginning to end the treatment I received at the London Dermatology Centre has been excellent. Staff were informative and helpful over the phone and really made the effort to fit me in for an appointment. I felt like the doctor listened to my concerns and the treatment plan was explained to my in detail so I knew exactly what I was taking. I felt completely reassured.
jane123
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hello Caroline and Jandals,

Well its been 3 weeks, and still under the neck and chin feel like I have had a really hard work out, still very stiff and if I talk too much or use my neck muscle too much starts aching. Have noticed little lumps all along under jaw and neck and asked Doc what was it, I asked if it was fat accumulation, and he answered it was where he burnt me with the necktite device. He told me it would start to disappear in a month or two, I have found it is all ready starting to disappear.
I can see a difference already especially under the chin and down the neck, at the bottom of my neck is still quite loose the same as before I had the treatment. I did like the fractora or resurfacing tool that is with the machine, it was quite noticeable on my neck as it looks very similar to the derma rolla except that the RF frequency resurfaces as well and you end up with a slight redness which peels, I had Dot laser around my eyes which im so glad I did was going to have fractora, and at last minute before the op I spoke to the Doc and said with the RF around my eyes I didn't want them to loose too much fat around there. He then suggested Dot Laser which looks really good and I have hardly any lines now under my eyes, but still very red. will be back with the latest update soon. 10Helly
10helly
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi there,

Would you be kind enough to let me know what clinic you used ,I am looking at having Bodytite done in the near future but a bit nervous about choosing a clinic as there seems to be so many conflicting opinions on cliniic performance...If anyone else could advise I would be very gratful..
Tigger01
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
how have you got on, did you feel your results were what you hoped for. am considering face and necktite but would be really grateful for feedback from anyone whose had it done, thanx xxx
mandie1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

Hi

I had fractora and facetite done a few months ago and found the procedure to be ok you do feel a bit of tugging and pulling with the facetite and with the fractora the best way to describe that is like an elastic band been hit against you but by the time you feel it it has gone the worst part for me was on the end of my nose but it was a few shots and done almost at the end.

there is some swelling to the face but it does heal really quick you do have to wear the head compression garment for a few days after but I didn't find it too bad to wear I did have a bath on day 2 and washed my hair by just lying back in the bath so my face didnt get wet it helped to make me feel a bit more human but isn't the same as having a proper hair wash but if your careful it can be done

In my experience I have gone through highs and lows to start with I thought I was looking good despite been swollen i could see a difference I have now realized that it was the swelling that had smoothed out my face more than the procedure it's self my forehead is still tight even after a couple of months and the area above my top lip is still abit numb my doctor just keeps telling me it will take a year to see the final results ....which wasn't mentioned at my consultation .......my main area of concern was under my nose down to my chin to remove the lines from years of smoking since I stopped smaoking and had stopped for a good 3 years I thought it was time to treat myself and that was when i started to look into different procedures thinking I would start at the top and work my way down

In my own opion I am too impressed with the results I have since had 2 lots of botox in my eye area to smooth out lines and my doctor has recommended i have 3 more less evasive treatments of fractora to keep the healing time to a minimum at a further cost to me to treat my mouth area again I think if I was going to do it again I would go for the Laser dot procedure as I have seen real results from this where your skin is left clear just like a babies my skin feels soft but it is not clear just feels like it does when you have a great facial I keep hoping that in another few months when the new collegen starts to work I will see more results but at the moment I carn't really see a great deal of improvment and I dont think my expectations were too high I wanted sutlle changes but so far none of my friends have commented as to how well I look which I thought as some of them i have not seen for 5/6 months someone would have commented so that says it all really

If anything changes in a few months I will report back all I can recommened anyone thinking of have this procedure done is to think what you would really like the result to be and weigh up the cost of having it done against a face lift as there is not much difference in price maybe just a bit longer healing process

I have changed my mind about haveing bodytite done as a procedure having seen the results on my small face I think I would be dissapointed with the results on my tummy
bettyboop rocks
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:FACETITE AND NECKTITE 3 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi.
Is there anybody that has any feedback on facetite treatment as all the replies seem to refer to bodytite and there is very little information about face and neck procedures. I first heard about this on good morning tv and became quite excited at the thought of something that could work without going under the knife.
Any replies are appreciated.
f1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Hi,

I've not had neck or face tight, only bodytite on my upper and lower abs last December. It didn't work at all, no shrinkage in area, shape, dress size or skin tightening and I'm having it re-done free of charge but in November this year as it suits my schedule. This time round the surgeon will be using the same equipment and method as face and neck tite with a slightly higher temperature and a different canula (metal rod) to extract the fat because this is supposed to offer better skin tightening. I think the idea is something similar to it being a more intense procedure but don't quote me on that! I won't have any further feedback until Nov and within the proceeding 3 to 6 months which is a shame.
Pixie2000
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

I had facetite on my neck and also bodytite on my inner thighs about 6 months ago. Very disappointed with the results and also with the clinic in Harley St, who I felt fell short on professionalism levels. The surgeon kept saying how he thought the results would be very good (I tolerated quite a high heat in the operation) but after 6 months I can still hardly discern a difference. The necktite was the procedure I really wanted to be successful but it was just so disappointing. Yes, probably there is a bit less fat under the chin but such an indiscernible amount that it hardly matters, because you cant notice it. The double chin is still there, the jawline I was hoping would reappear simply hasnt. I wish I hadnt had it done and saved myself some money. I did everything by the book too, I wore my neck support bandage for twice as long as necessary, I really cut back on the carbs whilst still eating healthily and managed to lose about 2 kilos in the process. It wasnt easy to stick to however, its such a limited diet. Nevertheless I did it as I wanted the best results possible but all that effort really was wasted as at the end of it there was nothing to show for it. Definitely wouldnt recommend. I wish I could say something more positive but unfortunately it just wasnt worth it.
fejoas
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Thanks for both responses. Starting to think this is not for me as people keep mentioning the low carb thing. I do not need to lose weight from anywhere especially my face and neck, I just wanted my skin lifting. I need to now look into a mini facelift. Thanks again.
f1
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Well I had my necktite done to my neck and chin 4 months ago with very little results if any, and it wasn't cheap nearly 4,000 plus the factora on my lower face which has not done anything I feel the best thing to tighten neck and under the chin is surgery. that is the only thing now that I am thinking of having. I have to say I should of saved my money and advise anyone that is thinking of having this done is: if it sounds too good to be true it usually is (which in this case it was)..
10helly
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

FACETITE/NECKTITE-(DR NULLIAH - WLD NOT RECCOMEND) 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Just thought I would post an update. It has been well over a year since I had the necktite and the bodytite procedures. I followed the diet and the wearing of the compression garments to the letter but sadly after all this time there is no discernible difference whatsoever, other than some 'puckering' under my chin.

I would not recommend, and in hindsight wish I had not had the procedures done at all, I feel like I have just thrown all the money down the loo.

I felt very disappointed as my surgeon 'Dr Nulliah' who was formally at the Harley Street Clinic but since reopened as 'BodyWorx' kept saying what good results I could expect but such results never materialised.

I also would steer well clear of Dr Nulliah. I found his practice very sloppy and unprofessional and trying to get any aftercare or customer service after he has your money is impossible.

I was not given proper pre-operative advice, including the fact that I was not advised to refrain from taking asprin which an incredibly dangerous thing to forget to tell someone before surgery! I was not advised about the diet I had to adhere to or that I had to buy my own dressings after the procedure (when I was in no shape to go shopping) and I was completely unprepared for the amount of discharge. I was soaking by the time I got home. I have been trying for an entire year to get some sort of refund for the procedures which simply didnt work, but am constantly fobbed off by Dr Nulliah.

I have since also been contacted by another ex patient of Dr Nulliah as she has suffered scarring on her legs from the bodytite procedure. She has also been having a very difficult time in getting any recompense from Dr Nulliah, particularly since he has now rebranded his practice under the new name of 'BodyWorx'.

I am sure there are some patients who have had successful procedures with Dr Nulliah, but I am certainly not one of them and I am not alone. If you are planning to go ahead, I would say please go in with your eyes wide open and if you still want to do the procedure, at the very least do not have the procedure done with Dr Nulliah as if there are any problems afterwards, you will receive no follow up or support. Please please please just be wary.
jandals
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

CLICK HERE to visit InvasixUK.com